Welcome to Skyward Access
* * * SKYWARD 2014-2015 BACK-TO-SCHOOL STUDENT INFORMATION UPDATE * * *
* * * OPENING EARLIER THIS YEAR - MAY 23, 2014 THROUGH JUNE 13, 2014 * * *
The Family of the primary residence of an EYSD returning student is to use the “Back-To-School Student Information Update” feature in Skyward Family Access to update contact, emergency, and health information and complete school forms before the first day of the next school year This feature is for families of students that are currently attending EYSD and will be returning for the 2014-2015 School Year, including Kindergarten students of that registered in the spring. This process allows you to verify and update enrollment information that is already on record.
From the Eastern York School District website, http://www.easternyork.com/, on the Home page, locate the Parents tab, click SkyPort Parents and click Skyward SkyPort Login to access the login page. If you have forgotten your Login ID or Password, you can click on the Forgot your Login/Password? link below the Sign-In button. You will need the e-mail address you have registered in Skyward for this process. From the Family Access Home Page, look for the Back-To-School Student Information Update section to access this feature. Follow the steps listed in the column on the far right. See Back-To-School Student Information Update for further details.
- The update process must be completed for each individual student in the family.
- Although this feature will be visible to all parents/guardians of the student's primary residence, only ONE parent/guardian may complete the update for each student. Please discuss with parent/guardian in your household will update information for your student(s).
- This feature is NOT available through the Skyward Mobile App.
* * * NEW FAMILY AND STUDENT ACCESS FORMAT * * *
Skyward has released a new version of Family and Student Access. It's all of the same information that you are currently using in a new functional format. Features include:
For the next few months, you will be able to continue to use both the new Family and Student Access and the prior version. The "Back to Prior Family/Student Access" option at the bottom of the menu will only remain available until the prior version is discontinued in June of 2014.
- The new message section displays notifications in the order generated by teachers or administrators.
- The new calendar section displays upcoming events and assignments at a glance.
- Navigate the familiar menu to view grades, attendance, schedule and much, much more.
- Family Access users have the option available to select to view notifications or information for all students or only one student. No longer are you limited to see only one student at a time.
SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS - Family Access is an application through our student information management software, Skyward, that will allow parents to view student attendance, demographics, grades, emergency information, report cards, and much, much more. Each authorized parent or legal guardian is provided with his/her unique login and password for Family Access. You only need one login to access all of your students. The login that is assigned will remain active throughout all of the years that you have a student enrolled in the District. To obtain your login and password, simply contact the building where your student is enrolled. Do not share your login information with your student. Students in grades 6 to 12 are provided with their own unique login information to view their grades, assignments and schedule.
When you log into Family Access, please take a moment in the Student Information section and verify that the information we have on file is correct. Please be sure to verify that your e-mail address is correct. If there is any information that needs to be changed, click on “Request Change(s) to My Child’s Information” at the top right of the screen, enter your changes and click on Save. Your changes will be electronically submitted to the office for approval. Your student’s school office may be contacting you if additional information is required to complete your request. Please note that you cannot change your residential address through Family Access. You MUST visit your student's school and show appropriate proof of residency.
We are very excited about how Family Access will help you stay informed about your student’s progress and hope that we can use this tool to create a stronger relationship between parents and our school community.
SKYWARD STUDENT ACCESS - Student Access provides students with easy access to information regarding grades, assignments, schedules, attendance etc. At a specified time during the school year, students in grades 9 to 11 will be able to request the courses that they would like to take for the next school year.