Eastern York School District
120 South Third Street
P.O. Box 150
Wrightsville, PA 17368
Department of Transportation
Contact: Teresa Weaver
The bus driver is in direct charge of the bus and pupils at all times. The bus driver will do the following:
- Stop at regular stops only.
- Have control over the conduct of pupils.
- Assign seats to all pupils.
- Make a written report of all violations of conduct to the principal.
All students are to enter the bus quietly and orderly, be seated quickly and remain seated until it is time to leave the bus. The following rules are strictly enforced for the safety of children:
- Follow the driver's directions the first time they are given.
- Keep all body parts inside the bus.
- Stay in your assigned seat with feet on the floor, facing front at all times.
- No cursing, swearing or loud noises, rude gestures included.
- No eating or drinking.
- No glass, sharp objects or pets of any kind.
Failure of pupils to observe the above rules will be cause for disciplinary action, including possible suspension from bus transportation. A letter is sent home with students at the beginning of the school year explaining the rules and disciplinary actions.
7:25 Latest arrival time - Middle/High School Runs
8:50 Earliest unloading time - Elementary runs
2:41 Middle School/High School buses depart
3:21 Elementary buses depart
PLEASE NOTE: Kindergarten students must be met by an adult when dropped off, otherwise the student will be returned to school. Parents will then be responsible to pick them up.