On-Line Registration Announcement
* * * SKYWARD 2017-2018 BACK-TO-SCHOOL STUDENT INFORMATION UPDATE * * *
* * * OPEN JUNE 1ST THROUGH JUNE 18TH* * *
The Family of the primary residence of an EYSD returning student is to use the “Back-To-School Student Information Update” feature in Skyward Family Access to update contact, emergency, and health information and complete school forms for the next school year. This feature is for families of students that are currently attending EYSD and will be returning for the 2017-2018 school year. This process allows you to verify and update enrollment information that is already on record.
From the Eastern York School District website, http://www.easternyork.com/, on the Home page, locate the Parents tab, click SkyPort Parents and click Skyward SkyPort Login to access the login page. If you have forgotten your Login ID or Password, you can click on the Forgot your Login/Password? link below the Sign-In button. You will need the e-mail address you have registered in Skyward for this process. From the Family Access Home Page, look for the Back-To-School Student Information Update section and notifications. Follow the steps listed in the column on the far right. SeeBack-To-School Student Information Update for further details.
- The update process must be completed for each individual student in the family.
- Although this feature will be visible to all parents/guardians of the student's primary residence, only ONE parent/guardian may complete the update for each student. Please discuss with the parent/guardian in your household who will update information for your student(s).
- This feature is NOT available through the Skyward Mobile App.