Registration office is located at the Administration Center
Welcome to the Eastern York School District located in eastern York County, PA. With a general population of approximately 17,000, our five schools house a total of 2850 students. The district is comprised of 6 municipalities: East Prospect Borough, Hallam Borough, Hellam Township, Lower Windsor Township, Yorkana Borough, and Wrightsville Borough.
For families new to the Eastern York School District, start a new student registration:
TO REGISTER A NEW STUDENT in the Eastern York School District enrolling in the current school year or a Kindergarten student for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, please use this link to access our online enrollment application account request > NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT ACCOUNT REQUEST
Continue a previously started new student registration:
TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM with your login credentials and complete a new or recently created New Student Enrollment Application, please use this link > NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT APPLICATION FORM ACCESS
For families that already have a Skyward Family Access account:
If you already have a Family Access account and wish to register a student for the current school year or a student for Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, log into you existing Skyward Family Access account and Open Family Access. Use the “New Student Online Enrollment” tab to begin the process to register your student. Use this link for access > SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS
For parents with no internet connection or any other inquiries regarding registration, including how to enroll a new student for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, please contact the Pupil Services Specialist, Kimberly Nickle, at (717) 252-1555 or email@example.com
- Attendance Policy
- Dress Code
- Health and Safety
- Right to Know
- School Report Card
- Special Education
Homeless Youth Information
Homeless students are defined as individuals lacking a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, which include the following conditions:
1. Sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing or economic hardship.
2. Living in motels, hotels, parks or camping grounds due to a lack of alternative adequate accommodations.
3. Living in emergency, transitional or domestic violence shelters.
4. Abandoned in hospitals.
5. Living in public or private places not designed for or ordinarily used as regular sleeping accommodations for human beings.
6. Living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, transportation stations or similar settings.
7. Living as migratory children in conditions described in previous examples.
8. Living as run-away children and children who have been abandoned or forced out of homes by parents or caretakers.
9. Living as school age unwed mothers in houses for unwed mothers if they have no other living accommodations.
If you feel your student fits this criteria, please contact the district's homeless liaison: Kimberly Nickle at 717-252-1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org